Mountain Events is an event organizing company, specializing in mountain bike events.
We ride too, so we know what riders look for in a great event and will always strive to meet and exceed these expectations.
One of our greatest assets is our knowledge and experience within the sport of mountain biking.
Having competed at an international level we know exactly what ingredients go into making a great mountain bike course. You're paying good money to race and we believe you should be rewarded with an enjoyable ride on a course which is adequately matched to your current fitness and skill level.
It is important to note that our website lists all of the events we are involved in. Many of them are entirely organized by Mountain Events (including course setting and marking, registration, timekeeping & race direction), while at some events we only provide an outsourced service to the event organizer (timekeeping for example).
We are able to provide the following ad-hoc services to events organizers:
- Registration, timing & results. Races are timed using the latest generation, long range transponder "chips" which can be attached to race number boards, worn by athletes or mounted to riders helmets.
- Solid, sturdy Start / Finish gantry for hire (inflatable gantry's are no longer permitted at cycling events as per CSA & UCI regulations)
- Course setting and marking
- Marketing and promoting of events
- Contact us for any custom requests
The sport of mountain biking offers unparalleled opportunities to market your brand. If you would like to partner with us by way of sponsoring an event please contact Brad Jackson.
The Mountain Events Team
Our dedicated team is passionate about what we do and we guarantee to deliver a quality race experience.
60 Minutes of MayhemMay 29, 2019
Katberg QuestJune 14, 2019
J-Bay Windfarm MTB Classic (Timed by Mountain Events)June 29, 2019
Grahamstown 2 Sea (Timed by Mountain Events)July 07, 2019
Angora Classic MTB Challenge (Timed by Mountain Events)September 07, 2019
SAMIL Karoo Cycling Bazaar (Timed by Mountain Events)October 12, 2019